Goldpils® Vienna Malt, Water
FLAVOR: Rich malty flavor, hint of biscuity notes
FEATURES & BENEFITSS
• CBW® Goldpils® Vienna Malt is a superb example of this classic malt.
• Less sweet than Pale Ale Malt, it is a rich base malt that offers complexity and depth with a toasted note at the finish for your classic Vienna, Oktoberfest and Marzen beers.
• It finishes exceptionally clean and contributes light golden hues.
• Use in any beer style that benefits from rich malty character.
• CBW® Goldpils® Vienna Malt is less modified than Pale Ale Malt and less intensely kilned than Munich Malts. As a result it delivers malty flavor with less sweetness than Pale Ale Malt and less color than Munich Malts.
• All styles of extract beer, and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers
• CBW® Goldpils® Vienna can be used in the production of extract beers and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers
Pilsen Dry Light Malt Extract, 2º L CBW® Pilsen Light DME (dry malt extract) is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water CBW® Pilsen Light can be used...
CBW® Bavarian Wheat DME (dry malt extract) is 100% pure malt extract 65% Malted Wheat and 35% Malted Barley. CBW® Bavarian Wheat can be used in the production of extract...
Lightest liquid extract available on the market (2-5L). The butterscotch color is perfect for beer styles requiring a light, delicate base. Lovibond: 2
Ingredients: 54% Munich Malt 10L, 30% Base Malt, 13% Caramel Malt 60L, 3% Black Malt, Water CBW® Traditional Dark LME (liquid malt extract) is 100% pure malted barley extract made from a...