A great deal on a high quality dual gauge CO2 regulator. Check out these features:
1) Hand adjustable pressure - no wishing you had a screwdriver in your pocket to change pressures.
2) 30 PSI low pressure gauge - A more precise range for dispensing beer at home (as opposed to the standard 60 psi gauge)
3) Built in tank gasket - so you are not stuck making a tank change without a gasket.
4) Built in pressure relief valve - that is set to blow off at 60 psi for safety. Also features a pull ring so you can release excess pressure at any time, a very handy feature.
5) On/Off valve with barb- easily connect line and turn off supply of CO2 for working with keg connections etc.
6) Chrome plated brass - so will not rust.
7) Large CO2 diaphragm - for increased performance and reliability.
Use this handy sprayer to keep sanitizing solution ready any time you need it.
1/2 inch NPT Stainless Steel Hex Plug for Kettles
1/4 inch female flare (FFL) and 5/16 inch barbed nipple combination set. Use to connect commercial size 5/16 inch ID tubing to a 1/4 inch male flare (MFL) fitting, such...
This companion product to any kettle valve screws inside the kettle valve to turn any pot into a mash tun or filter out hops. All stainless steel construction, with a...