Selected in the champagne region this fructophilic strain is perfectly suited for all cider type productions even under difficult fementation conditions.
- Excellent settlement strength
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C
- Works at low pH: from 2.9
- Low nitrogen requirements: from 150ppm of Yeast Available Nitrogen - Very good assimilation of fructose
- Yield sugar/ alcohol: 16.3 g/L for 1% alc./vol.
- Maximum SO2 level recommended: 70mg/L
- Minimum turbidity level recommended: 50 NTU
Ready-to-pitch American ale yeast for well balanced beers with low diacetyl and a very crisp end palate.
Lalvin 71B is a wine yeast for nouveau-style wines. It was isolated by Pr. Maugenet’s team at the INRA (National Agricultural Research Institute) in Narbonne, France. Lalvin 71B is known...
Cote des Blancs is also known as Epernay II. It is recommended for Chardonnay, Riesling, mead and cider, as well as fruit wines, particularly apple. it imparts a fruity aroma...