Selected in the champagne region this fructophilic strain is perfectly suited for all cider type productions even under difficult fementation conditions.
- Excellent settlement strength
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C
- Works at low pH: from 2.9
- Low nitrogen requirements: from 150ppm of Yeast Available Nitrogen - Very good assimilation of fructose
- Yield sugar/ alcohol: 16.3 g/L for 1% alc./vol.
- Maximum SO2 level recommended: 70mg/L
- Minimum turbidity level recommended: 50 NTU
Ready-to-pitch American ale yeast for well balanced beers with low diacetyl and a very crisp end palate.
Cote des Blancs is also known as Epernay II. It is recommended for Chardonnay, Riesling, mead and cider, as well as fruit wines, particularly apple. it imparts a fruity aroma...
Red Star Premier Blanc (formerly known as "Pasteur Champagne") Wine Yeast is a strong fermenter with high alcohol tolerance. Ferments musts and fruit juices to dryness. Good for ethanol and...
English ale yeast selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a compact sediment at the end of fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity. Recommended for the...