Selected in the champagne region this fructophilic strain is perfectly suited for all cider type productions even under difficult fementation conditions.
- Excellent settlement strength
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C
- Works at low pH: from 2.9
- Low nitrogen requirements: from 150ppm of Yeast Available Nitrogen - Very good assimilation of fructose
- Yield sugar/ alcohol: 16.3 g/L for 1% alc./vol.
- Maximum SO2 level recommended: 70mg/L
- Minimum turbidity level recommended: 50 NTU
This yeast strain is recommended for Belgian Saison-style beers and is characterized by a particularly high attenuation. It gives fruity aromas with a spicy character such as clove notes. This...
German ale yeast selected for its ability to form a large firm head when fermenting. Suitable to brew ales with low esters and can be used for Belgian type wheat...
Temporarily Out of Stock English ale yeast selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a compact sediment at the end of fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity....
Temporarily out of Stock. Short back order time if you want to order. Robust, high alcohol tolerant yeast for a wide range of top fermented beers. General purpose ale yeast with...